Login to your Jiliko accountWhen you win, if you want to withdraw your winnings, you must first log into your Jiliko account.
How to withdraw money at Jiliko
Welcome to Jiliko! We are here to help you with your first withdrawal. Our aim is to make our site a place where you want to play for a long time, so we take player withdrawals very seriously.
Jiliko withdrawal is an instant action by the player. The withdrawal procedure is very fast and easy. Submit your request via our casino platform, the following will show you how to withdraw your money.
Withdrawal conditions for Jiliko
If you wish to make a withdrawal at Jiliko, you will need to meet the following requirements.
- You must fill out and correct all bank information.
- You cannot use someone else's bank account, it must be the player's own bank.
- There must be money in the Jiliko betting account in order to make a withdrawal.
The most detailed Jiliko withdrawal steps
Click the Withdraw buttonOnce you have logged in to your account, you will see the withdrawal button, click on it to enter the withdrawal page.
Choose a transaction methodAs with deposits, you can choose your local bank, GCash, credit card, etc. to withdraw your winnings
Choose the withdrawal amountAfter completing the withdrawal form, please wait for 30 to 45 minutes. You will then see the withdrawal amount in your account.
Jiliko Reasons for slow withdrawals
Withdrawals from Jiliko are sometimes delayed and can occur for one of the following reasons.
- The site is out of operation or under maintenance after the funds have been withdrawn.
- The player's banking system is undergoing system maintenance.
- Your first name, last name, or bank account information was entered incorrectly.
- The name of the withdrawing player is not the same as the full name of the betting account.
Jiliko withdrawals FAQ
- Q. Why has my withdrawal request been denied?
A. There are a number of reasons why a withdrawal request may be denied. First, please make sure that you are using the same payment method when you withdraw and deposit funds. Next, please make sure that you have provided all the information required to deposit funds via the payment method you have chosen and that this information is accurate.
- Q. How long does it take to make a withdrawal?
A. Depending on which transaction method you choose, most withdrawals take about 30-45 minutes to process and then the funds will be deposited into the player's bank account.
- Q. Do withdrawals need to be verified?
A. Some withdrawal methods do not always require verification. If you choose a method that requires verification, our support team will contact you and ask you to present the necessary documents.
- Q. Can I cancel a withdrawal?
A. If a withdrawal has been approved by Jiliko, it cannot be cancelled and you can contact our customer service to inquire about this.
Now, it's time to make a withdrawal from your online casino account. It's a good idea to keep track of your winnings and losses, so you can use the information to keep track of how much you have invested and how much you stand to win.